This is an old roll I just finished from Kansas in the XA. This roll also suffered a drop, so part of it was ruined when the back popped open. The XA seems to be okay overall – the shutter’s working fine and that’s the important thing. But the latch on the camera back is a little loose and I noticed that I really need to replace the foam around the edges.
That’s a project that’ll have to wait. I’m getting ready to send out a roll of 127 film that was in the Brownie Starflash I picked up at a yard sale recently. I shot 2 or 3 frames to finish it off, but I’m curious to see what was on the rest of the roll. Found film is fun:)